Now that you’ve decided on a wedding dress, it’s time to focus on finding the perfect hairstyle to complement it. Your wedding dress should be the focus of attention, and your hair should be styled in a way that complements and enhances it. When they’re in tune, you’ll feel and look great.
If you are someone who does not have a great deal of knowledge regarding hairstyles (which is the majority of us! ), it may be challenging to know where to begin, especially when it comes to putting together an attractive overall appearance.
Going by the neckline of your wedding dress is the most straightforward approach to ensure that your bridal hairstyle will match well with your wedding dress. Here are the top hairstyles that complement fashionable necklines.
Wedding Updos For Long Hair
Updos have earned the reputation of being synonymous with sophistication and refinement.
Because of this, they are a well-liked option for weddings of many eras and styles, from the most traditional to the most contemporary.
You can’t go wrong with a basic bun at the back of the head, sometimes known as the ballerina bun, because this style is one that will always be in style.
– Gather the hair into a ponytail and wrap the remaining strands around the base of the ponytail to create a bun.
– Maintain your hold with the assistance of bobby pins and a hair band.
– A touch of edginess may be brought to an updo by sweeping the hair to the side in the fashion known as a side-swept updo.
– Place the ponytail on the desired side of the neck and pull the hair back into it.
– After that, with the help of bobby pins, arrange the ponytail into a lovely messy bun and secure it.
Half Updo Wedding Hairstyles For Long Hair
Half updos are always an attractive and beautiful alternative since they leave long hair visible while giving it a refined look. Half updos are an excellent choice for formal occasions.
Since the vast majority of styles are either totally “up” or entirely “down,” a special day (such as a wedding) is the ideal occasion for blending the two types.
Half Updo with Volume at the Crown
This style has waves all around, which provides the hair that is falling down with a lot of movement.
– The crown of the head is styled in a way that creates volume.
– Once the waves have been achieved, move on to the crown and tease the roots to produce as much volume as possible.
– The next step is to collect the sides and then unite them at the nape of the neck.
– To add a boho touch, loosen a few strands in the front and add some flowers to the back.
Half Updo with Headband
Position a headband in the center of the hair, and then use bobby pins to twist little strands of hair around it. This will create the look of a half updo.
This will guarantee that your hair appears bright and that it is adorned suitably for the event.
Long Braided Wedding Hairstyles
The ever-fashionable braids provide not only an abundance of volume and texture but also a sense of sweetness and joy to any bridal outfit. A side-swept zip braid is a tried-and-true option when it comes to braided hairstyles.
– To make it, you must begin by wetting the hair.
– Next, grab a considerable portion of hair from the front of your head and pull it to one side.
– Create a simple braid by cutting this portion into three equal halves.
– Keep on with the braid by adding a new section of hair after each sweep.
– After you have completed the braid up to the nape of the neck, use bobby pins to fasten the ends and then hide them behind the hair.
A fishtail braid results in a streamlined, sophisticated, and traditional appearance.
One of the ways to accomplish this look is by braiding a ponytail or weaving the hair at the nape of the neck.
It’s a beautiful flexible design that allows you to collect the hair in the middle or to one side, depending on the shape of the garment you’re wearing.
This is undoubtedly one of the looks requested for weddings more frequently than any other in the salon.
Loose Waves With Flower Crown
Have you been dreaming of wearing flowers in your hair on your wedding day? While the flower crown trend has been popular for some time now, it continues to be one of the best choices for styling your hair on your big day.
When it comes to flower crowns, the options are endless. Whether you go for simple greens or colorful flowers, consider styling your hair in waves to let your stunning hairpiece take center stage.
We hope you will find some ideas here to help you choose wedding hairstyles for long hair that are both gorgeous and unforgettable. If you’re looking for more styling inspiration, check out our other blog posts.